Search in site
BlueWind is looking for outstanding and talented candidates, to join us on our mission in developing a revolutionary medical device, that will improve dramatically the life quality of many people around the world.
It's time to make a difference - apply today!
• Assist with development, deployment, and execution of Quality Policies, Quality Objectives, and Quality Plans
• Directly responsible for QMS activities including QA Training, Internal Audits, CAPA Process, Complaints, Change Control, and Document Control.
• Responsible for implementation, support, and maintenance of computer systems used for QMS processes
• Support the development and implementation of all QMS processes and procedures across company, including but not limited to; Design and Development, Risk Management, Purchasing & Supplier Quality, Process Control, Identification and Traceability, and Servicing
• Monitor and audit the QMS processes for compliance, effectiveness, continued alignment with applicable regulatory and statutory requirements, and opportunities for improvement
• Collect, analyze, and present data on the QMS status during Quality and Management Review Meetings
• Representative for audits from external regulatory authorities and registration agencies
• Responsible for supplier qualification and audits
• Responsible for ensuring equipment is calibrated and maintained on schedule
• Determine, implement, and monitor environmental conditions for production and warehouse facilities (including ESD program)
• Review DHR and perform Lot release
• Serve as a quality lead in project core teams
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an applicable technical discipline, formal education in Quality – an advantage
• 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance in medical device development and manufacturing environment, including exposure to FDA/ISO regulations (and standards such as ISO 13485, ISO 14971, 21 CFR 820/211, and MDD/MDR)
• Must have experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining effective Quality System Processes
• Must have specific experience in auditing. Lead auditor/qualification as an internal auditor – an advantage
• Experience in writing procedures, creating management level presentations and reports
• Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
• Prior hands-on experience with QA for manufacturing – an advantage
• Prior experience with root cause analysis, Statistics, Lean Manufacturing, and Six Sigma – an advantage
• Prior experience with international companies -an advantage
• Ability to lead and influence others indirectly
• Assertiveness – capable of promoting changes
• Organized and methodic
• Detail oriented
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English- mother tongue level This is a full-time job, located in Herzliya Pituach.
Please send CV to email@example.com with the name of the position in the title of the email.