Search in site
BlueWind is looking for outstanding and talented candidates, to join us on our mission in developing a revolutionary medical device, that will improve dramatically the life quality of many people around the world.
It's time to make a difference - apply today!
• Performing hardware investigations following customer complaints and manufacturing failures
• Performing tests as part of product development process
• Other functions as allocated by the HW leader
• Practical Electronics Engineering graduate
• 3-5 years of experience in high-tech or medical devices industry
• Hands-on capabilities, familiarity with operation of lab equipment, experienced with soldering
• Experience in writing tests protocols, performing tests and writing report results (in English)
• Familiar with board design (Analog, Digital, Power) - an advantage
• Detailed oriented, organized and methodical, able to work independently
• Capable of prioritizing tasks and providing a timely schedule for completion
• Team player
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
This is a full-time job, located in Herzliya Pituach Please send CV to email@example.com with the name of the position in the title of the email.
•Software verification and validation, including protocol creation, manual testing, bug management and reporting
• Providing feedback regarding software bugs and improvement opportunities
• Writing and maintaining documentation (software requirements, testing protocols, instructions etc.)
• Providing technical support, trouble shooting and leading software bug investigation
• B.Sc. in Bio-medical engineering or equivalent
• Hands-on experience in Software QA – an advantage
• Experience in medical device companies – an advantage
• Ability to learn and understand new concepts and background information
• Ability to define software requirements and user experience
• Capable of prioritizing tasks and providing a timely schedule of completion
• Creative and flexible in problem solving
• Excellent communicator and team player
• Fluent in English and Hebrew
This is a full-time job, located in Herzliya Pituach.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position in the title of the email.