Search in site
BlueWind is looking for outstanding and talented candidates, to join us on our mission in developing a revolutionary medical device, that will improve dramatically the life quality of many people around the world.
It's time to make a difference - apply today!
• Leads ECOs including responsibility for DMR, BOM and configuration management
• Writes and reviews work instructions, drawings and production specifications
• Key contact person to suppliers when managing change orders
• Responsible for production equipment including requirements and qualification processes
• Supports production process improvements to facilitate cost reductions and quality improvements
• Participates in Material Review Board (MRB) and root cause analyses (RCAs)
• Supports in-process testing plans, process and test method validations (IQ, OQ, PQ, TMV)
• Engineering degree, preferably in mechanical engineering
• 3 years of experience in Engineering/NPI/Configuration Management in medical devices
• Experience in managing ECOs, production changes at suppliers, DMRs
• Strong verbal and writing skills in English
• Detail oriented, organized and methodical
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams
• Experience with Process Validations (IQ/OQ/PQ) and Test Methods Validations (TMV) - an advantage
• Prior experience with international companies - an advantage
This is a full-time job, located in Herzliya Pituach Please send CV to email@example.com with the name of the position in the title of the email.
• Providing real time technical support and troubleshooting for BlueWind representatives on sites
• Software verification and validation, including protocol creation, manual testing, bug management and reporting
• Providing feedback regarding software bugs and improvement opportunities
• Writing and maintaining documentation (software requirements, testing protocols, instructions etc.)
• Develop software related training materials and conduct training
• Hands-on experience in providing technical support
• Availability during out-of-office working hours, including holidays and weekends
• Willing to travel abroad
• B.Sc. in Bio-medical engineering or equivalent – an advantage
• Hands-on experience in Software QA – an advantage
• Experience in medical device companies – an advantage
• Ability to learn and understand new concepts and background information
• Capable of prioritizing tasks and providing a timely schedule of completion
• Creative and flexible in problem solving
• Excellent communicator and team player
• Fluent in English and Hebrew
This is a full-time job, located in Herzliya Pituach.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position in the title of the email.