Search in site
BlueWind is looking for outstanding and talented candidates, to join us on our mission in developing a revolutionary medical device, that will improve dramatically the life quality of many people around the world.
It's time to make a difference - apply today!
• Responsibility for hardware activities from design considerations and hardware architecture, through technical specifications, design reviews, layouts, detail design documents, risk analysis, testing and documentation
• Translating top level system requirements, standards and regulatory guidelines into hardware architecture and detailed design considerations, taking into account performance, manufacturability, reliability considerations
• Leading hardware projects scoping and planning
• Serves as a source of knowledge and key focal point for electrical engineering aspects, delivering innovative solutions and leading problem solving
• BSc in Electrical Engineering. MSc an advantage.
• Minimum 7+ years of experience in electronic design of multidisciplinary products
• Strong background with analog and digital electronics, power electronics, wireless power transfer and battery-operated devices
• Experience in board design and layout design tools including simulation tools and methods. Knowledgeable in technological aspects of PCB production, inspection and assembly
• Familiar with safety and EMC standards and implications on electronic design
• Knowledgeable in the design and implementation of production testing system
• Experienced in writing hardware design documents, including specifications, DFMEA, test protocols and reports • Able to plan ahead, take decisions and guide processes
• Able to quickly learn and understand new concepts and background information
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
This is a full-time job, located in Herzliya Pituach Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position in the title of the email.
• Lead Design Control and Change Control process, Manufacturing Deviation (NCRs), and relevant Document Control
• Acting as the QA representative in the Design and Development Core team
• Support the development and implementation of relevant QMS processes and procedures, quality objectives and plans
• Lead Risk Management process
• Support Bug management, SQA, Verification and Validation activities
• Support process validation activities
• Support Supplier Qualification and Training
• Monitors and audits the relevant QMS processes for compliance, effectiveness, continued alignment with applicable regulatory and statutory requirements, and opportunities for improvement
• Participate in audits from external regulatory authorities and registration agencies
• Technical Bachelor’s degree a must (Eng, SW, HW), formal education in Quality – an advantage
• At least 5 - 7 years of experience in Design Quality Assurance in medical device development and manufacturing
• Must have experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining effective Quality System Processes
• Must have experience in participating in audits
• Detail oriented, organized and methodical
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English - mother tongue level
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams and influence others indirectly
• Prior experience with international companies - an advantage
This is a full-time job, located in Herzliya Pituach Please send CV to email@example.com with the name of the position in the title of the emai.